TxtWatcher captures or logs text messages from your child’s phone onto our servers in the cloud, including:
- SMS or text messages that are sent or received on the phone
- MMS messages that are sent or received on the phone.
- Pictures that are sent or received to the phone
- All sender/receiver phone numbers
- Local date and time of all messages sent or received
- Attempts to disable the TxtWatcher app on the phone
Text messages are often written in “code” or shorthand which needs to be translated in order for a parent to understand what the messages actually mean. For example, ”8” actually translates to “oral sex,” and “PAL” translates to “parents are listening.” TxtWatcher’s translation engine SmartAlec™ automatically translates messages that contain text code or shorthand. The translated message is displayed on TxtWatcher website, and alerts can be sent based on the translation of a message.
Translate Your Child’s Text Messages Today – Its Free!